Soluble Fulvic Acid is micronized water soluble powder that is organically derived from 100% plant material. This bionutrient has the unique ability of dissolving, converting and chelating trace minerals, making them readily and highly absorbable to the plant especially through the root system. Ideal for long-term organic use as a stable source of nutrient availability for plants and soil microorganisms. It supports a soil environments which improve structure through improvement in pore space and water retention. Packaged in 50 pound boxes or bags.
How It Works
Fulvic Acid does not immobilize calcium, making it efficient to apply on low calcium soils. Its capacity to penetrate the plants stomata permits the leaf to accept nutrients very rapidly in foliar applications. This low molecular weight humic acid binds to immobile and molecularly heavy minerals to then transport them into plant tissues for faster growth and bigger yields. Can be used for all plants in prepared soil/soilless mixes, coco blends and hydroponics.
EFFECT ON PLANTS:
- Enhances plant immunity for better stress management and overall health
- Accelerates the production of nucleic acids
- Enhances photosynthesis and respiration
EFFECTS ON SOIL:
- Prevents NPK from leaching
- Increases total cation exchange and improves aeration condition
- Promotes aggregation in soils, improving oxygen penetration
50 lbs. bags or boxes.
44 packages to a full pallet.
1,650 lbs. super sacks
Truck loads are available.
Please contact us for a no nonsense shipping quote via motor freight.